December 30, 2009

blue moon

©CNirvana
and her moon


2010 is almost upon us and as the year comes to its end the moon becomes blue. second full moon of the month and the first on NYE since 1990. life is changing, as it does. things keep moving because stopping isn't an option. and as the end of a decade comes to a close, the voice of the "King" sings...

"Blue moon,
You saw me standing alone,
Without a dream in my heart,
Without a love of my own.

Blue moon,
You knew just what I was there for.
You heard me saying a pray for
Someone I really could care for."

sometimes you catch the right moment and everything becomes new again...

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes, I noticed the big full moon this evening, I should've realised it was the end of the month.. Surely it falling on NYE should mean something..? And at the start of a new decade too..

    ReplyDelete