October 14, 2009

comforted by the missed

Evaine
©CNirvana


surrounded by the memories of our first adventure here. the wonderings about the one lost and no longer by my side, i create answers that satisfy the mystery of why. i still hear his voice inside my head or maybe its my heart. connected. missed. happy so to speak, that one of us is. reminded of the good times, the conversations, the stories, laughs and shared...

watching the stolen one that sits by my side. he smiles and lets me in although the morning light will steal me away again. off to the land of dreams where he belongs, longs to be, avoids painfully. sleep, that thing that i once knew continues to evade me. heavier now i slip off to where he comes back to me. in that place where letting go is easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment