October 25, 2009

love song

© Zoe Wiseman- mission beach


why is it that most songs are about love? finding love, losing love, falling in and out of love, making love. life without love is tragic, meaningless, painful. everyone needs someone to love. all you need is love according to Lennon and McCartney. some people have babies just to have someone that will always love them, doesn't always work that way though. some think that the little one shared between a pair can bring them closer together or cement the relationship somehow. that rarely works either. love makes life seem easier or is it far more complicated? wonder. I love you , I hate you. they come from the same place really. you can't truly love if you aren't passionate enough to hate, right? passion is where it all extends from, that place deep inside that manifests all things real and true. honest and real love is blissful, necessary, wanted.

"You're just too good to be true
can't take my eyes off of you
you'd be like heaven to touch
I wanna hold you so much
at long last love has arrived
and I thank God I'm alive
you're just too good to be true
can't take my eyes off of you"

and the list goes on and on. love...

1 comment:

  1. I wish we could buy tickets to people's minds. I'd like to walk around inside yours for a while. I'm sure you have some really cool paintings hanging up.

    ReplyDelete